Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Some Stuff from Raw, NXT and ROH (Kaz!)

NXT 2015/1/15

Hideo Itami vs. Finn Balor

So I see some folks praising this match as something good/great, but that’s a load of shit. The match is totally average, matter fact it’s as average as one can be. Not bad stuff, but not good either, it was simply basic as fuck, totally unspectacular. I guess this is KENTA vs. Devitt after all, so maybe I should have known better.

**3/4


WWE Raw 2015/2/2

Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan

Oh look, it’s the gnome-man and his “YES!” crap shoved into everything. Oh look, there’s overbooking too.

**


NXT 2014/12/12

Tyson Kidd vs. Finn Balor

Now this was a good little match, I liked how Balor wasted no time and went for the win right away. I also liked Kidd controlling the pace, and he actually worked his holds instead of sitting in them. The finishing run was also good, there were some stiff moves thrown around. The announcing was terrible, though, those guys and that chick didn’t know a single goddamn move.

***1/4


NXT 2014/12/12

NXT Championship: Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn ©

OMG, this bored the shit out of me.

bad


ROH 2015/1/3

Cedric Alexander vs. Frankie Kazarian

Nifty little TV match, I admit I haven’t watched Alexander since his C&C Wrestle Factory days, and boy, that was like 2-3 years ago. I keep hearing about his “great matches” lately, and after witnessing this one with Kaz, I might as well seek his most pimped stuff, including that AJ Styles match-up. Speaking of Kaz, I legit don’t remember the last meaningful singles match of his, both he and Bad Influence were criminally underused in TNA, then they moved to ROH and I was too lazy to watch them, because this is ROH we’re talking about. Anyway, nice match here, Kaz reminded me of his greatness and Cedric sold me on his talent.

***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment