Thursday, September 25, 2014

Great Shit From That Hunter Hearst Helmsley "Indie"

NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way

(2014/9/11)

NXT Championship: Sami Zayn vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Adrian Neville ©

Same rating like Shield/Wyatts, but if I had to choose, I'd pick this one, if nothing then because visually it's more captivating (no Michael J. Fox on camera), just a perfectly booked multi-man match right here, very easy to get into, and this is coming from a man who only watched Cesaro/Zayn from NXT 2014. Shit, just realized I have that one at ****1/2 too. My favorite parts of the match were Kidd's control segment and Neville cutting off Zayn and his moonsault. I’ll rewatch both Cesaro/Zayn and this one down the road to pick my favorite. NXT has this totally non-WWE feel, and I refuse to look at it as a part of WWE Universe, I like to think of it as an indie promotion funded by WWE.
  
****1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment