Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lucha Underground: Episode 2


Episode 2

aired: 2014/11/5

LUG (fuck off, I'll call it this way :p) was awesome again, one thing I love is how they keep me focused for its entire duration, I'm not even remotely bored, not for a second. Thought this episode was even better than the first one. The opening grudge tag was slightly better than E1 main event, they had a revenge story behind it and the wrestlers solid it that way in the ring. The intergender tag was good (Ivelisse is money hot), and main event was just okay. Not a bad match by any means, but not good either, although they did it right technically, it's just that I couldn't get into them very much. Maybe because Catrina is incredibly hot. They are trying to sell Muertes as a tough, dangerous killer so he had to go over in a clean fashion. The post-match angle was good. Chavo doing things I don't hate, HUH, who could guess?

We're two episodes in and I'm loving the product. 

1. Mundo & Puma vs. Castro & Cisco - great (****)
2. Ivelisse & Havoc vs. Sexy & Chavo - good (***)
3. Demon vs. Muertes - short and decent (**3/4)
 
 
P.S. Episode 1 review link: http://chillnsmoke.blogspot.com/2014/11/lucha-underground-episode-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment