Friday, June 12, 2015

Bayley. Sasha. Becky. Charlotte.

NXT Rival
(2015/2/11)

4-WAY for NXT Women’s Championship: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte ©

For the life of me, I have no clue why the hell did I skip this match months ago. But nevermind now, I just watched it and it’s fucking fantastic, right up there with Becky/Sasha to the point where I cannot decide which one I prefer. Yes, this 4-way is THAT awesome. Tons of fun, this was just an ultra vivid 4-way loaded with captivating rhythm, strong pacing and incredibly smart layout. Obviously Sasha, Becky and Charlotte were just hitting it on all cylinders, but you already knew that, however the real surprise was Bayley, I’ve never seen her wrestle before and bah gawd – she was outstanding here, might even declare her the MVP. Beautiful match. And Sasha? Well, based on three big matches I’ve seen from her, she’s gotta be one of the best big match workers in the world, she’s just so damn fabulous.

****3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment